FOURTH SEMESTER TEACHING PRACTICE BEGINS

Our Fourth Semester Teaching Practice began on 10-10-2018. I was allotted KVSHSS MUthukulam for my teaching practice.
I was given standard 9 and 10 for my teaching practice. Wednesday was an off day as school was not working due to strike. Hence, Thursday was our first day. On Thursday morning, there was an assembly and certain students who performed and grabbed prizes at District level were felicitated..On Thursday, I transacted two classes and I was very happy to see the vibrant response from my students.

Thus all in all, the preceding week gave me a very refreshing experience, as I kick started my Fourth Semester Teaching Practice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLANS AND WEEKEND REPORT ON TEACHING PRACTICE ( 13/08/2018- 17/08/2018)

YOGA TRANSACTION REPORT

FOURTH SEMESTER TEACHING PRACTICE ENDS