CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME AND WEEKEND TEACHING REPORT( 06/08/2018- 10/08/2018)

This was certainly one of the best weeks that we underwent here during the Teaching Practice at Ramapuram School. As we get more accustomed with teachers, we engaged almost all classes of UP and high school this week. Also I completed my forty lesson plans and the allotted portions. Observation from the College by our concerned Department Teacher, was also carried out during this week. I was happy to receive positive feedback.
All the other daily routines were done in the usual rhythm.

In this week, I did my Capacity Building Program. I took a session based on Activity Based Language Acquisition, which helps students to develop their  language skills. I made use of Audio and Visual inputs to make the session engaging and innovative


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLANS AND WEEKEND REPORT ON TEACHING PRACTICE ( 13/08/2018- 17/08/2018)

YOGA TRANSACTION REPORT

FOURTH SEMESTER TEACHING PRACTICE ENDS