WEEKEND REPORT ON TEACHING PRACTICE 02/07/2018 TO 06/07/2018

This week turned out to be another fruitful learning experience for me. I improved a lot on my ability to teach and I also improved on my abilities to control and manage the class more effectively. In addition to transacting sessions we also assisted the teachers on a number of extracurricular activities. We helped the teachers in organizing the assembly on Thursday and volunteered to help them in conducting Quiz Competitions and Essay writing competitions. It was indeed remarkably great experience and paved way for better development in our overall molding as a teacher. Also we helped various class teachers to conduct Pre -Admission Test to students who took admission in the school from CBSE Institutions.
Thus in all, it was a week that taught me many aspects of Education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLANS AND WEEKEND REPORT ON TEACHING PRACTICE ( 13/08/2018- 17/08/2018)

YOGA TRANSACTION REPORT

FOURTH SEMESTER TEACHING PRACTICE ENDS