TEACHING PRACTICE BEGINS

Our Teaching Practice started on 13th June 2018, at GHSS Ramapuram. Prior to June 13, we visited the institute on the previous week and met the Headmistress and the optional teachers. We handed over the letter from our Intitution Head to the headmistress and she directed us towards the optional teachers. The optional teacher assigned me Eighth Standard and allotted me one period on each day of the week on 8A Class.
Prior to the beginning of the teaching practice, our HOD Smt. Anila Teacher instructed us to prepare the Lesson Plans. We did accordingly and the lesson plans and the teaching aids were checked and signed by the teacher.
On 13th June 2018, we reached Ramapuram School at 09.30 am sharp. We were warmly greeted by the teachers and we observed the Institution and the routine working studiously. Then I met my optional teacher Jayasree, and got my Lesson Plan countersigned. In the Second period I took a class for Standard Eighth. The Chapter was,  ,"The Shipwrecked Sailor". It was indeed a pleasant and wonderful experience to interact with the students. In the Lunch Break , we helped the teachers to serve food to the students. The school dispersed at Four in the evening. In all, it was a day I  loved to get etched in my memories for ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLANS AND WEEKEND REPORT ON TEACHING PRACTICE ( 13/08/2018- 17/08/2018)

YOGA TRANSACTION REPORT

FOURTH SEMESTER TEACHING PRACTICE ENDS